ROM Walker HAMA 400
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OF THE PATIENT:
PARTIALLY COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE
- Ankle orthosis is formed by durable plastic piece in a cradle shape with anti-slip sole which allows physiological way of walking and two duralumin splints with setting the range of motion for targeted mobilisation.
- The inner part is made of quality soft and breathable material
- The open design of the orthopaedic aid allows the patient easy to put on
- Final fixation on the limb ensures Velcro fasteners
- The brace includes a set of orthopaedic inserts designed to adjust the position of the foot
Indications: Severe ankle distortions, stable foot or ankle fractures, pre and postoperative immobilisation, ruptured Achilles tendon, conservative treatment injury of the front and center of the foot and instep, postoperative treatment ligaments, tendons and soft tissues, severe ankle sprains.
Distinction: Universal for right and left limb.
||35 – 38
||39 – 43
||44 – 48